- Logo can be no larger than 4” x 4”.
- It must look good on a red background. (It will be embroidered on the top of our red quilt show aprons.)
- Image will be digitized, so keep it simple.
- No more than 6 colors in the logo.
- Image can be submitted electronically (jpeg format) or as a drawing on paper.
- Contest is open to APQG and BCQG members only.
- Members may submit as many entries as they wish.
- Entry deadline is July 1, 2023.
- Winning entry will become the property of Art Feeds the Soul quilt show to use for our promotional activities.
- Contest judges will be selected by the Quilt Show Planning Committee, and their decision will be final.
Prizes! One winner will receive:
- $100 from the Quilt Show Planning Committee
- PLUS a Moda fabric pack donated by Debi Radcliff consisting of a layer cake, jelly roll, charm pack, and a mini-charm pack from the line “Watermarks” by Holly Taylor (pictured below).
How to submit your design:
Format should be either:
- a drawing on paper
- an electronic file in PDF format (a photograph).
Send entries to either member below by email (or contact them about delivering your “hard copy” design):
- Linda Raker at email@example.com
- Phyllis Gnau at firstname.lastname@example.org