- Membership dues are $20 per calendar year. Renewing members should turn in payments no later than the January meeting each year (in order to be included in the new year’s roster).
- Those members who have achieved Lifetime status enjoy full benefits of guild membership without paying an annual fee (age 80+).
- New Members are welcome to join at any time during the year. You may qualify for a pro-rated amount if you join after the summer break. (Visitors are welcome!)
Annual Membership form
Each member should complete a membership form annually. Click the link to download a membership form to fill out. Submit your form (with dues payment) in one of the following ways:
- Renewing members –
- Turn in your membership form at the December meeting (prior to the new year).
- Turn it in at the January meeting.
- Mail it to the chair of the Membership Committee.
- New Members –
- Print and bring a form (linked above) with payment to a monthly meeting.
- Talk to the Membership Chairperson at the meeting about joining.
You should receive a new membership card each year. This card entitles you to a discount at many area quilt shops, so carry it with you!
A new guild roster is created and shared after the renewal cycle ends in mid-January. Members’ contact information will only be shared with other guild members.
Communications from the Guild
Expect to receive most of your communications from the guild via email, which will primarily come from the account firstname.lastname@example.org . The Secretary and/or Webmaster send out monthly newsletters, Minutes of meetings, reminders, and other time sensitive material. We also have a private Facebook group for sharing quilting tips, etc. between our members, but you are not required to join FaceBook to keep up with the guild. All important news will be shared by email to all members.